Haemophilia Foundation NSW is a not for profit health promotion charity that provides advocacy, education, and support for people in the bleeding disorders community, and their families within New South Wales.
Some of the services we provide are:
- An annual FamilyCamp – subsidised for our members
- Education and assistance to members with Hepatitis C and HIV
- Financial assistance to members
- Assistance to members who are having extended stays in hospital
- Support groups and other social activities
- Representation to State and Federal Governments
- Quarterly newsletter
- Membership to our national body Haemophilia Foundation Australia
- Rural visits to outer-lying areas of New South Wales where there are no Specialist Haematologists
- Information about specialist care and related services for our members.
HFNSW receives some government funding, however, we rely on donations to be able to assist our members. If you would like to know more about how you or your organisation can support our valuable work, please contact the Coordinator.
Support HFNSW by purchasing your Entertainment Book with us.